Do you want to connect your Garmin watch with WeWard?
Please note that you cannot connect your Garmin watch directly to the WeWard application.
If you have a Garmin watch, here are the different steps to follow:
1️⃣ Download the Garmin Connect app and sync it with your watch:
- Open your Garmin Connect app
- Tap More, then go to the Garmin Devices screen, and select Add Device
- Make sure your device is on and nearby, and navigate to its pairing screen
This step is essential as it will allow you to sync the data from your Garmin watch with the Garmin Connect app.
2️⃣ Sync data from Garmin Connect with the Apple Health App:
- Open the Apple Health app
- In the top right-hand corner, click on your avatar
- Click on Privacy > Apps > Connect
- Allow Connect to read "Flights Climbed" and "Steps". You can also Click "Turn On All"
3️⃣ Open the Garmin Connect app again and check that it's synced with the Apple Health app.
4️⃣ Activate the data source and statistics on the WeWard app 👣📊
To learn more about how to do this, please check the FAQ article by clicking this link.
5️⃣ For WeWard to retrieve the steps recorded in your watch, you'll need to sync it with Garmin Connect so that Garmin will send the data to the Apple Health app. And then, WeWard will read the data from your Apple Health app.
There may be some differences concerning the number of steps between the apps. This discrepancy is due to the data transfer between the watch, the app, and your phone.
Happy walking! 👣