- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner to open the menu.
- Select "Settings."
- Scroll down and click on "Privacy and security" in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click on "Cookies and other site data."
- Ensure that the toggle switch next to "Allow all cookies" is turned on. You can also choose to block third-party cookies or block cookies for specific sites if you prefer more control.
- Relaunch Chrome for the changes to take effect.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the three horizontal lines (menu) in the upper-right corner.
- Select "Options."
- In the left-hand sidebar, click on "Privacy & Security."
- In the "Cookies and Site Data" section, make sure the checkbox next to "Accept cookies and site data from websites (recommended)" is checked.
- You can also choose to block third-party cookies or create exceptions for specific websites if desired.
- Close and reopen Firefox to apply the changes.
- Open Safari on your Mac.
- Click on "Safari" in the top menu bar.
- Select "Preferences."
- Go to the "Privacy" tab.
- Under "Cookies and website data," select "Always allow."
- You can also block cookies for specific websites by clicking on "Manage Website Data."
- Close and reopen Safari to save the changes.