- You have to have downloaded the app via our WeWard app partner's platform.
- Therefore, you won't be rewarded if you download the app directly from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Even if several of our partners offer rewards for the same app, you can only be rewarded once for downloading a particular app.
- Rewards may take up to 48 hours to be unlocked.
Once the app has been downloaded, be careful not to:
- Use a VPN when downloading or playing the game.
- Play offline. This could prevent the sending of level attainment information for example.
- Playing in a country different from the one in which you downloaded the game (for example if you download a game while on vacation in Spain and then complete the game in France, this will prevent you from receiving the reward).
When it comes to Adgem, please understand that we can't solve these issues directly. However, we can let you know how to proceed and move forward ⬇️
1. To learn more about your reward, please click the "Adgem" section and click on the three lines in the upper right corner.
2. Next, click on "Reward Status." This will give you access to the page promotions or the applications that you've chosen.
3. Select the application or the promotion you wish to review (the example shows Prime Video, but your list could be different).
4. Lastly, just click on the button 'I need help.'
In order to help you as best as possible, please send all necessary proof that attests to the completion of the game. Without any additional proof, the affiliate partner won't be able to fix your situation, which could prevent you from getting your reward Wards.
We hope you found this information useful 🙂