To earn more Wards, we invite you to play games with our affiliate partners. Every game you complete lets you earn Wards. Look below your step counter to the Earn Bonus Wards section:
They are asking me to give my consent, why?
Our affiliate partners may ask you to agree to two types of consent:
- Terms & Conditions: This consent is necessary for our partners to be able to offer you their services legally. We decided that it was better not to integrate their terms and conditions with ours so that you can choose what you want to do and what you don't want to do.
- Access to user data: some partners need access to this to know about your activity in the games they offer and reward you according to the data. For example, Play to Earn needs this access to reward you based on the time you spend playing.
Why don't I see any games on my iPhone?
At the moment, only 3 affiliate partners are available on the iPhone: MM Wall, RevU, and Ayet Studio. We're doing everything possible to find partners who respect the requirements put in place by Apple (terms and conditions) so that iOS users can access the games.
How can I earn Wards?
Before you get started, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions of the game carefully to make sure you meet the criteria for eligibility. The conditions, if specified, are listed on the game card.
Here are a number of things to consider to receive the rewards:
- Make sure that you downloaded the app via our WeWard app partner's platform.
- You won't receive the reward if you download the app directly from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Although the same game is available from several of our partners, the rewards can only be unlocked once through one of them.
- Rewards may take up to 48 hours to be unlocked.
To get your reward, you have to complete ALL the tasks listed in the conditions of the game.
I have completed the game but I haven't received my Wards, what should I do?
We have a number of partners who offer games, and they are responsible for sending rewards once the game has been completed.
Of course, we cannot manage our partner's games directly, but we can tell you how to move forward and proceed: