What is it For?
The Safari extension for iPhones lets you earn Wards for your online purchases on sites partnered with Weward even when you're not on the WeWard app.
When you search the web on Safari (iPhone), the extension lets you know every time you're on one of WeWard's partner sites and offers you the chance to earn wards for your purchases.
How does it Work?
We made it as easy as possible. After activating the extension, just browse the web as you usually do. If a site you're on is a WeWard partner, then a box will appear at the bottom of your screen to let you know that you can earn Wards. Click on "Activate Top Deals," then finalize your purchases, and you will get wards directly on WeWard.
Once you've made your purchase with an affiliate partner, you'll receive an email from WeWard within ten minutes to notify you that it's been taken into account and that it is being validated by the partner.
How do I Install it?
A. Make sure to activate the default setting on your smartphone's Safari browser.
- Go to "Settings" on your Apple Smartphone and click on Safari.
- Then, click on "Default browser app."
- Then, select "Safari."
B. Activating the extension
- Make sure you have the latest version of the WeWard app on your phone and that you are logged into your WeWard account. Please note that the extension is only available for iOS versions 15.0 and up.
- Open Safari (iPhone), then click on the button AA on the left of your search bar.
- Click on "Manage extensions."
- Activate WeWard.
C. Make sure that the extension has permission to work.
Once the extension is activated in "Manage extensions," you have to allow the extension to access the web pages you visit. Click the AA button again, which is located to the left of your search bar.
- Click "WeWard" on the list.
- Then, click on "Always authorize."
- Then, click on "Always authorize on each website."