Here are a number of points to consider to be eligible for rewards:
- You must have downloaded the app via our WeWard app partner's platform.
- Therefore, you will not receive the reward if you download the app directly from something like the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Even if several of our partners offer rewards for the same app, you can only be rewarded once for downloading a particular app.
- Rewards may take some to be unlocked (up to 48 hours).
Unfortunately, with AyetStudio, we cannot directly solve these issues regarding rewards. However, we can let you know how to move forward and proceed.
Here's how you can check the status of your rewards:
- Click on the three lines in the upper left corner of the app.
- Then, choose "Rewards Status" to open the list of your rewards.
- You'll see your active rewards, both those that are upcoming and those that have been denied.
- If you'd like to get more information on one of the rewards, you can just click below to see the FAQ.
To assist you as best as we can, please send all the necessary proof that attests to the fact that you completed the action. Without any additional proof, the partner will not be able to unlock your situation, which could prevent the allocation of reward Wards.
We hope you find this information useful 🙂